Sign Up Here – 2020 Rally Colorado
The Colorado AuxComm Unit is preparing to support Rio Blanco County as they host the Rally America 2020 Rally Colorado. We are planning to execute this as an exercise, validating AuxComm capabilities.
Racing will take place 15 and 16 August in Rangely, Colorado. (Depending on the distance you must travel to Rangely, please plan for travel days both the Friday before and the Monday after the event!)
This will be the 4th year the amateur radio community in Colorado has assisted with this event. Your participation is critical to the safety during the Rally Colorado event.
When: 15-16 August (Depending on the distance you must travel to Rangely, please plan for travel days both the Friday before (14 August)and the Monday after (17 August) the event!)
Where: Rangely, Colorado (Rio Blanco County)
Please sign up using the following links:
- Register on Rally Data -Email rally2020@ColoradoARES.org for late signup instructions.
- Register for your volunteer license with American Rally Association – Click Here (select “Volunteer License” – no fee)
- Housing is provided at the community college dorms for Friday and Saturday nights. Complete the CNCC Housing Agreement – SIGNUPS CLOSED (Rally Colorado will cover payment with CNCC. Notes from CNCC: A/C is up and running, Cafeteria will be open during that time as an option. Hours are Sat/Sun 11a-1p, 5p-7p.)
- Dorms are not available for our use Sunday night due to the community college reopening. However, Rally Colorado has offered to provide rooms in Rifle or Grand Junction for members that do not with to drive home Sunday evening.
- Alternative to dorm housing is available at the Silver Sage RV Park (Friday-Sunday night) for volunteers that wish to bring their fully self-contained RV. Shower and restroom facilities are closed to to the pandemic. Please call the Silver Sage directly ((970) 695-7073) to make your reservations, letting Sadie know you are AuxComm and supporting Rally Colorado. Arrangements have already been made to cover the deposit and cost.